For its 8th edition, the showcase entrepreneurship event attracted more than 400 guests. 22 world-class startups exhibited their projects and competed for the best pitch. Resistell in top 4!
- EPFL EMBA
- CAS in Management of Biotech, Medtech & Pharma Ventures
- Post-Doc at KU Leuven, Belgium
- PhD in Environmental Microbiology (UFZ, Germany),
- Over 12 years of professional experience in microbiology research, research management and biotechnology policy development (European Commision, Brussels)
- Serial entrepreneur
- Business strategist
- Startup coach and mentor
- Expert in building and engaging engineering teams
Warning comes as report shows 3 million common surgical procedures could be hazardous if infections become resistant to antibiotics.
We face a return to the dark ages of life-threatening surgery unless we can preserve the infection-killing powers of antibiotics, according to England’s chief medical officer.